How to join us ?
Apply to the Welcome City Lab Incubation Programs
You can apply throughout the year, or during one of our calls for candidates.
In addition to sector expertise, applicant companies must meet the following criteria to be eligible for incubation:
- Present an innovative product or service
- Demonstrate strong development potential
- Be in the process of setting up business, or have an existing corporate structure of less than 5 years
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Submit your application
To get started, create an account on the Agorize platform, fill in the application form and upload your business plan or executive summary.
During our Calls for candidates, additional documents may be required (such as administrative documents).
Step 2: Pre-selection and application review
Your application will be reviewed by a Paris&Co Project Head, as well as by the platform’s corporate partners.
Step 3: Selection committee
You will be invited to present your project to a selection committee jury composed of:
- Our platform partners (corporates and institutional investors)
- A panel of external experts (entrepreneurs, financiers, Professional experts…)
- A member of Paris&Co
The entire application process, from submitting your written application to the selection committee jury, can take up to 3 months and is strictly confidential.
Membership in our incubators depends on the number of spaces available in our premises.